Monday, August 4, 2014

Moving forward

My favorite thing about our living room?  The fact that it changes every few months.
Tyler is currently employed by a company that delivers Ethan Allen furniture.  So when someone orders a couch online,  he is the gentleman that delivers it to your door.  He loves his job,  and I love the fact that he gets a pretty hefty employee discount.
But because of that,  he is constantly bringing  home new furniture and we are selling  things to make room for it all. In the last six months we have already gone through 3 couches!
We just sent our fancy leather sectional home with a sweet older man.  He came and picked it up the same day we listed it,  declaring that it was so hard to find good leather and that his dog would love this couch. 

This sectional was my favorite by far! The room looks so cozy here.  We gave this one to my parents after they FINALLY threw away the 15 year old broke down sofa. I can still visit this one at least. 

And this sofa was just last year.  This picture was taken before I owned a camera or knew how to decorate anything.  Before I even read a single blog,  can you believe it? 

It's funny to look at all the pictures and see how much everything has changed over such a short period of time. 
It's nice to think that at this point last year,  we didn't even own a rug,  and I'm pretty sure we didn't own a single lamp either.  

So really, if you are starting out with interior design.  If you just want your house to look nice and you have these big dreams that things can be blog worthy,  I guess you are closer than you think,  huh? 

Till next time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment